• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF pics

Dvipercop

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I had a blast this last weekend. Like Mojojojo said, it was nice to finally put some faces with names. Ya'll are definately a fun group to camp with! Wish I could've stayed for the Sunday wheeling, but there's always NWFest. :D Here's some of the highlights from the pictures I took. Bear in mind my pictures only represent Saturday and Sunday morning....

The meet and greet at North Plains McDonalds. Not in the picture is Pdxxjnoobs rig, due to lack of parking spots. Note the sweet stack 'o' pallets, courtesy of Mojojojo.
DSC00236.jpg

Gathering around the map, figuring out how to get to Horse Camp to drop off camping gear, and disconnecting swaybars.
DSC00241.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

Our fearless guide. Yes, it is a 'Yota. We forgave him. :D
DSC00247.jpg

Various rigs coming down a section of unknown (to me) trail. Someone remember the name?
DSC00258.jpg

Notice the custom hood raisers PoSxJ was sporting. I hear there is a write-up in the works...
DSC00264.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

Saved the best for last. There's just something inherently wrong about three guys rockin' the shocker... :D I see a "Caption This" contest coming from this pic.

DSC00281.jpg

Dvipercop said:
Saved the best for last. There's just something inherently wrong about three guys rockin' the shocker... :D I see a "Caption This" contest coming from this pic.

DSC00281.jpg

Who's that sexy guy in the black shirt? Why does he have sunglasses in the dark? :D

ECKSJAY said:
Who's that funny looking guy in the black shirt? Why does he have sunglasses in the dark? :D

I was wondering the same thing.:laugh3:

I'm sorry:kissyou:

Back