• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlights

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
do yj headlights fit in a cherokee

Should.

The XJ and YJ both use an H6054 Sealed Beam headlamp. You should be able to get those pretty much anywhere, or you can get an H4 housing as an upgrade (I've got Hella Vision Plus housings in one XJ, and Hella E-Code housings in another. Both work well.)

5-90

the reason i ask is cuz i already bought some housing off ebay that include bulbs for 20 bucks and accidentally got yj ones but emailed the guy and told him what happened and hopefully ill be fine, thanks for the answer

The 7-5/8 X 5-1/2 headlight is a standard light. Any vehicle that uses the same style headlight as your xj is the same. Ex... Toyota p/u use the same as XJ's, TJ's, pre97 Dodge p/u, and so on.

scoobyxj said:
The 7-5/8 X 5-1/2 headlight is a standard light. Any vehicle that uses the same style headlight as your xj is the same. Ex... Toyota p/u use the same as XJ's, TJ's, pre97 Dodge p/u, and so on.

And Chevy Chevettes! Don'tr forget Chevy Chevettes!! :)

Back