• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

305 TPI, Trans, rear, fuel tank, wiring...

ghettocruiser

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. Here is the deal. I have an 87 Trans AM that Im doing a motor swap on. So far...the parts are really stacking up and I need some of this stuff gone. Im parting out an almost complete 99 Camaro Z28 Convertable if anyone needs anything... But anyway...Im selling the drive train out of the TA. Here is what you will get...

- 305 TPI with approx. 130,xxx miles. Didnt use oil. Ran good.

- 700R4 Transmission. Seemed pretty good when I was daily driving the car.

- Driveshaft

- Stock rear with I believe 2.73 gears, posi. Complete drum to drum

- Fuel Tank complete with sending unit and pump.

- Wiring harness. Complete harness, computer, everything you should need.

Here are some pics. Note that the A/C compressor, upper plenum extension and a few other odds and ends not pictured ARE included. I had to remove them to get the motor out. Also the MAF sensor and all intake track will be provided.

2336247_25_full.jpg

2336247_22_full.jpg

2336247_23_full.jpg

2336247_26_full.jpg

Im asking $500 o.b.o. This will of course have to be picked up. My zip is 19376. Im right outside of Coatesville, PA. Im leaving the motor on the crossmember because it makes it easier to transport. I have no use for it...so you can either keep it or return it to me if you dont want to get rid of it. Email me or shoot me a PM and let me know if you are interested!!! I need this stuff gone ASAP! Thanks

Justin

Back