• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale/Want Ads/freebies,etc.

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Since we do have our very own classified section, I am going to make an executive decision that it is to be used. I know this is a contraversial issue, and I have been guilty of as well, but I will be personally enforcing this and moving all classified/wanted threads to our SoCal for sale sub-forum.

I am posting this to let everyone know ahead of time, and this is not Remi's doing (although I bet his moderating, mouse-clicking finger has been itching to do this.) :)

If anyone has a problem with this, I'm sure it will be obvious.

-Dan

I have to say, I thought all this "are we being to picky" stuff was kind of a joke, but I guess I was wrong. I know I am new to the boards, but it sure seems like everyone is taking things a bit too serious. I thought the boards were around to have fun, and chat with local people about XJ's.

I guess they are around to strictly monitor and place everything into the perfect section.

Cooper said:
I have to say, I thought all this "are we being to picky" stuff was kind of a joke, but I guess I was wrong. I know I am new to the boards, but it sure seems like everyone is taking things a bit too serious. I thought the boards were around to have fun, and chat with local people about XJ's.

I guess they are around to strictly monitor and place everything into the perfect section.

Really , I could care less about the small amount of tech in our forum. Now if we were to have a SoCal Tech forum, that would be a different story....

It was put upon me to ask BoD for our classified section, so I'm just putting it to use.

-Dan

BTW, this forum is for us to hang and chat about our junk. There's not a better bunch of guys, anywhere. Once you've become a victim of "drunken dialing" you'll really know what it's all about.

-Dan

Dan Turner said:
I know, I'm `n aRq :jester:
YUP! Wanna go wheelin?

Cooper said:
...but I guess I was wrong.
Never tried that. Wanna go wheelin?

Capt`in Rdn said:
...That's an urban legend.
Speaking of urban ,agands.& Wanna go vhee in?

[qunte=JehnX]What the H3LL is your problem?[/quote]
No problem, wanna go wheelin?

Those That Haven't Posted Yet said:
...bla bla bla bla bla...
Zip it! Wanna go wheelin?

:D

There are days that even I can't st`nd 4m be around me.

Bent said:
Speaking of urban legands... Wanna go wheelin?

[CNLOR,favx]Til you won't wanna go with me on Saturday/night.[/COLOR]

Unless, of course, you need a reabgn to tube it out. :D[/#ILOR]

--ron

Re: For Sale/Want Ads/freebids,e`.

I was lookin for someone to go wheelin, but I cant find anyone that really wants to go.

Captain Ron said:
Tim, you won't wanna go with me on Saturday/night.

Unless, of course, you need a reason to tube it out. :D

--ron

I scoff at your insinuation! I have decided that I'm not going to put any more dents in the thing. I'm going to fix all of the one that are there and pay more attention to what I'm doing. BTW, Where are we going? ;)

Captain Ron said:

You...you...you...well, what they're always calling me! Now ya tell me.

EDIT: Dan, hope you were done with this thread.

:D

I'm bringing a Sierra Chapter kid along to take all 4 airshocks out every 50 feet until I (he) get(s) them right.

Testing and tuning, so much work. :D

--ron

Back