• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter - 6/6/04

i ran more trails in my stock cherokee on 31's that day. good seeing you up there though.

oh, and i ran the same hole as you guys at the entrance to the wall trail on 31's. next time your up there, call me, i'll go, and you can TRY to follow my little stocker through the trees!!! one guy that owns a buggy though i was friggin crazy, catchin air, and landin on both rockers, crushin unibody, and making my jeep drive crooked on the highway. meh, im quittin this whole unibody thing, and buying something with a frame.

WA-HCXJ said:
i ran more trails in my stock cherokee on 31's that day.

Yeah, we were too pre-occupied with partying.

oh, and i ran the same hole as you guys at the entrance to the wall trail on 31's. next time your up there, call me, i'll go, and you can TRY to follow my little stocker through the trees!!! one guy that owns a buggy though i was friggin crazy, catchin air, and landin on both rockers, crushin unibody, and making my jeep drive crooked on the highway. meh, im quittin this whole unibody thing, and buying something with a frame.

Beat the crap out of anything hard enough and you'll fawk it up man....of course, it's your rig. What are you looking to go to next?

dr

very early 70's ford courier mini truck pickup, toy axles, and maybe a 4bt cummins. im pickin up the toy front this weekend supposebly. get a rear no prob. and i got a line on a 4bt cummins. maybe a NV4500, stak case combo. im gonna lift my cherokee 3 or 4" in the meatime, hack the shit out of it, and run 35's for the next snow season. welded rear, open front. should be fun until i bend it so bad it dont drive. call me tomarrow or something, you should come over for a beer or seven this weekend.

Back