• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya June 3rd...pics!

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well, it was just fzabolla (and his lovely wife), myself and one of his Jarhead buddies with a 2wd XJ. By the way, it's official: An open, 2wd Cherokee can make it evrywhere at Tahuya, with only minor help. I showed up at about 4:00 Saturday, met up with the crew, and we wheeled for a few hours. The word of the weekend was "poser-shot." You are warned!

One of these days I'll actually buy a camera. In the meantime, deal with the phone!

On the rocks:
1149455846.jpg

By mud-lake:
1149455726.jpg

The twins:
1149455562.jpg

Smile!
1149455427.jpg

The 2WD needing a quick tug:
1149455287.jpg

New avatar:
1149455196.jpg

Wow! More posing!
1149455153.jpg

A K5 who tagged along with us...speaking of flex.... :wow:
1149455078.jpg

The twins...again:
1149455007.jpg

And again....
1149454642.jpg

I think Cody's got some pics also...hopefully he'll get them posted soon.

-----Matt-----

12GaugeXJ said:
Looks like fun. Shoulda went, but had some stuff I needed to get done. You sure are enjoying your new setup, huh Matt.
Yeah, I'm loving it! Getting the new steering tomorrow, and a new front DS. Should be all dialed in, then.

You'll have to tag along next time. You still coming to Pre-RunFest '06 at TSF next weekend?

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2-dr 4x4
AX-15
D30/8.25 both locked
Appx 6.5" misc. lift, with TnT LA's
33x12.50 Radial Swampers
Olympic Top-Hat rack
ACR steering
blah, blah, blah
etc, etc, etc

-----Matt-----
Just wondering, how do you like the top hat rack?Thinking about getting one.

Sean

90exjay said:
Just wondering, how do you like the top hat rack?Thinking about getting one.

Sean

Good rack, Sean. I'm too lazy or I'd track down the pics of GI John getting winched back over from a flop by the side rails. :D

Get your longarm on yet?

Here: I had to shoot these from the trail down below. Sheriff was getting us to move our rigs to the side.

You can't see the winch Cable but you can (sort of) see how he hooked it up....

121bhps.jpg

121bjuv.jpg

121bkif.jpg

121bmms.jpg

121bte1.jpg

121bnl3.jpg

My god everyone has a Tophat now. I was the first and now look what I started. Thats it I have to sell mine and buy a Surco. :looser: Nevermind.

Matt spot me a grand so I can have TNT long arms plus grey paint for my hatch. Then we could be twins after I sink it in the local lake:kissyou: J/K well not really I still would like those long arms.

ECKSJAY said:
Good rack, Sean. I'm too lazy or I'd track down the pics of GI John getting winched back over from a flop by the side rails. :D

Get your longarm on yet?

I wish won't have the time until end of the month, hopefully have my s.y.e. and drive shaft ready to go by then too.

Sean

I can't find my plug-in to down load the pics!, i need to clean the jeep, i should have the pics up soon.

Back