• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally got time and components to lift!

zacattack

NAXJA Forum User
After several months of aquiring parts and such, (special thanks to Robert Prater-most of the lift, and Etani- tires) I got the jeep lifted! Quick specs for those who care: Porc SYE + front xj driveshaft; Front - RE 3.5 coils, Rear - up-country leafs w/ top two stock leafs added (like on rocklizard's page) + 1" boomerang shackle. All 4 courners are sitting at 21.5" hub to flare. Still need to get shocks as they are severely limiting droop of course, but So far it's great. Did a test run today at Azusa canyon and all worked fine. Gears need to come very soon too (3.07 = luggolicious) I will try to be a the next M&G with membership soon to follow. Look forward to the trails with you guys!
finishedlift.jpg

testflex.jpg

Hehehe, it's all down hill from here. You wallet will one day learn to hate your XJ.

Seriously though, your rig is looking good, hope to see you both on the trail.

TIM

Captain Ron said:
Late model in black with all the trim on.

I like it. :D

--ron
you would......:D

but so do i

hate to burst your bubble Ron, but the trim probably isn't going to be around all that long :(

Hey, I recognize that Jeep. Hope you had fun up in Azusa saturday also. I believe next weekend my girl and I are going back out there. It's not too far from my place, and about 20 minutes from hers.

Hey, War. Did you stick around long enough to find out what that guy w. the chevy did? How'd the rest of the water guiding go?

I split around 5. Everyone else was making it across okay, but that Liberty was still parked on the other side. He must have done some serious damage somewhere, because once that Titan stopped pulling him, he didn't move. When I left, the guy that owned the Chevy was gone. I hope he had a fat wallet, because I believe the Park Ranger said it was something like $650/hr to tow it out.

Back