• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Radiators 2006

Harvo

NAXJA Forum User
There are many posts on radiators that date way back. The big question is "what is the best one". Well it's summer and now I'm looking for the best one. The problem is, a lot has changed with radiators in the last year or so. From what I have read, someone bought out GDI and they are cheapo now. DPG has the best according to some, but others say they are re-branded GDI's. Modines have plastic tanks anymore. Some that used to offer 3 cores only have 2 cores now. Some say NAPA has a winner now but others say not anymore.

What is currently the "Best" performing radiator with metal tanks, in the aftermarket for the 4.0? I'm not asking for opinions really...

Post what radiator you bought within the last 6 months, how many core, plastic or metal tanks, temp before new rad. and now with the new rad, and if you did anything else to enhance cooling at the same time.

Thanks,
KEV

Back