• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donation instead of flowers for Mike's funeral

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I can't find the page at the moment, but Dave (the other person in the XJ with Mike) left a wife with a young child behind. There is currently a fund setup to donate money to them and as a chapter instead of buying flowers for the grave we will donate $120 to that fund. If anyone wants to add to that you can get in touch with me or Dan. I can be found between OC and Canoga Park, Dan is out in Yucaipa. We will be collecting money through Friday (and make a donation to the fun later on that day).

Oh yeah, we will only take cash or checks (no paypal). If you want to make a donation via paypal look at the bottom of this page: http://www.435online.com/ .

Thanks
Remi

Last edited:
Remi is here the information for making donations for Dave's family. This is from someone who attended Dave's services yesterday.

Just a few updates to services, etc.

At the services for Dave today I got some information in regards to anyone who wishes to make a direct donation for his 14 month old son Ronan Gordon-Ross.

Donations can be deposited at any Bank of America branch into this account:
26125-40838.

Any check donation over $200 please make payable to Robyn Gordon-Ross.

Any questions regarding the account please call Michael Morales at 951-676-2095.

Back