• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's who

two xj's, modest pile of spare parts, grinder, welder, extra rod ends, leaf spring center pins...should we bring the slide hammer to pull out dented panels?

wifeys bring her latest xj to dazzle and delight the crowds...I bet she rolls it this year...

Ohhh ohhh There we go...50/50 pool...Will Michelle roll and on what trail........:grin:

Me, girlfriend, my 3 year old son. Camping gear, '98 XJ, some stealth camo gear to steal some of Travis's spare parts if I break anything (LOL).

I'm also bringing somenew top secret tree vision goggles. This way I don't have one of them pesky things run out in front of my rig like it did the MJ last year. Darn North Carolina trees...ya'll watch out for them...I only have one pair of these goggles. :)

f250 tow rig
crappy trailer
87 xj
tools
FOOD AND DRINK (we forgot that last year didn't we chris?)

and a pocket full of dreams
:D

allthingsoffroad said:
and i think i have desided to bring the jeep whether i finish it or not... ill at leaste have 2 low locked... and my gehto steering

hah! remind me to make sure i never leave camp with you in the group, i don't want to get suckered into an impossible trail repair :D

allthingsoffroad said:
i don't know what your talking about.... :twak:
and by the way donut sticks and a case of mountain dew don't count as food and drink

Last edited:
allthingsoffroad said:
shortxjdoug said:
hah! remind me to make sure i never leave camp with you in the group, i don't want to get suckered into an impossible trail repair :D
QUOTE]
its ok we're experianced with the whole trailor on the trail thing...

haha yeah that was an interesting ride last year

Back