• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinons on Budget Boost Lifts!

dbltapp

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be getting a BB, and can't decide between Rustys w/ shackel, Tomkin w/ blocks, or daystar? What is everyones suggestion? I have a 96XJ, w/ 30X9.50-15 tires, and a new rear leaf pack. I will be upgrading to a bigger lift in the next 6-12mo, so I would something I can use with the new lift. Thanx

Normally I'd say go with an AAL, but if this is short-term and you want to be able to use it with taller springs -- go with the shackle.

Avoid blocks if at all possible.

Try the Tera Flex, comes with rear shackle which you can use down the road if you go taller, and a 2" spacer. Might have bump stop extended brackets too but I don't remember. Juice

Rocky Road Outfitters... they have a simple reliable design for anti-swaybar quick disconnects, too.

http://www.rocky-road.com/xjsus.html
They are really good to deal with and can answer any questions you might have. I ran a Teraflx and was pleased but it cost a little more I think.
FYI up front the coil spacer will all be poly and made the same rumors that only a few companies make them one is Daystar. So really just look at price and rear shackles. I am currently running 1.5" blocks but I also have dakota springs which eliminate most of the springwrap.

Back