• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSL boggers

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I have a chance to straight up trade my 4 35"bfg mt's and 1 procomp mt (all 5 with about 80% tread), for a set of 4 almost new (2 trail runs) 37x13r16 TSL Boggers. What would you do?

I have a hp44 and a 9" 31 spline rear with 5.13's.
This is a trail only rig, that will do rocks when it sees them, but that is only probably 5% of the time..........I wouldn't mind adding a couple grooves if I have to.

Last edited:
If you have the suspension that can handle them and your bumpstops are ok, the I dont see why not. The boggers are alot heavier than your M/Ts so it wouldnt surprise me if you started breaking stuff depending on your driving style..

The only thing I have to add is the boggers will be way out of balance most likely. I used to have almost new 37 x 13 boggers on my s-10 blazer that I had swapped a waggy d44s front and rear, front leafs, etc, at 60 mph, you had better hold on to your teeth, or else be prepared to lose them, I mean they were baaaadd. Got some 36 inch tsl/sx's on the same rims and didnt even have them balanced, went 100mph once, smoooooth! This doesnt hold much for an agrument though because I see you are only using them on the trail, and boggers kick ass in the mud, thats for sure, only problem is the corners stick out far because of the "flat top" tread design, they rubbed my fenders bad when the 36 inch tsl's didnt. Just food for thought...
-Jerry

My Boggers ten times better than my SX's ever were as far as being balanced. You just have to warm them up for a few miles before they "settle in".

BRIANHO13 said:
I have a chance to straight up trade my 4 35"bfg mt's and 1 procomp mt (all 5 with about 80% tread), for a set of 4 almost new (2 trail runs) 37x13r16 TSL Boggers. What would you do?

I have a hp44 and a 9" 31 spline rear with 5.13's.
This is a trail only rig, that will do rocks when it sees them, but that is only probably 5% of the time..........I wouldn't mind adding a couple grooves if I have to.

well it looks like you edited your post, adding the rocks only 5%. if thats the case then definitely get the boggers!

shimmy said:
well it looks like you edited your post, adding the rocks only 5%. if thats the case then definitely get the boggers!

I would do rocks more if there were more around. But that is pretty much the break down. I have pretty much decided to go with it, and groove them, found some good looking patterns and these should smoke the bfg's.

I would paint the new rims yellow.

Axles while you are at it.

Back