• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comin back

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, don't know how many remember me from a year ago, but I'm returning to CA this June. We're movin out to Joshua Tree area in the middle of the month. So, anyways, hopefully I'll be able to make it to more functions this time since I'll be a lot closer to Johnson Valley and Big Bear this time around

BlackSport96 said:
Hey all, don't know how many remember me from a year ago, but I'm returning to CA this June. We're movin out to Joshua Tree area in the middle of the month. So, anyways, hopefully I'll be able to make it to more functions this time since I'll be a lot closer to Johnson Valley and Big Bear this time around
Cool :D (well probably not really cool but scorching hot :D) ;)

Well, sorry to hear that Justin, since I know that you much prefer AZ over CA. But welcome back. Maybe we can do some more nighttime wrenching on your Jeep. :)

I am from 29 Stumps. I will be home for Iraq around Sept time frame. Hit me up when you wanna go Jeeping.

BTW, I have a house for sale too, PM me for details, IT'S CHEAP!

xjohnnyc said:
Well, sorry to hear that Justin, since I know that you much prefer AZ over CA. But welcome back. Maybe we can do some more nighttime wrenching on your Jeep. :)
I could go either way on it...I love Tucson cuz its where I went through high school, but it feels different now with hardly any family left. We'll have plenty of family in JT and plenty of desert to play with my Jeep in. :D

shelbyluvv said:
I am from 29 Stumps. I will be home for Iraq around Sept time frame. Hit me up when you wanna go Jeeping.

BTW, I have a house for sale too, PM me for details, IT'S CHEAP!
I think I just may...

I am back, living now in Joshua Tree...Fun drive with that 26 foot UHaul truck and my XJ on a trailer behind it...:D

\\'anderer said:
Hey your just up the hill from me!
welcome back.
I might be working down there if I get hired on at the Agua Caliente doing security...
Its good to be back but I still wouldn't mind being in Tucson...I still call that home although I guess I should stop since we're living here with no plans of of leaving...Its nice to have family around again.

PS: Sometime in the future, I might be begging assistance to get my hood vents installed. Bought em from Casm a year or two ago and didn't have the tools. Now I've got the tools available and don't have the know-how... :D

Back