• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya june 3rd

GreenbeltXJ

ACTUAL WHEELER
any one wanna go, im getting a bunch of people to go camping but there's only gunna be my 2dr and a 2wd 4dr for the trails id like some more people to wheel with, let me know if anyone wants to go.

I have a broken weld on one of my LA's but should have it fixed by then and would more then happy to come out and wheel just keep us posted, thanks

so far its a ford ranger,a 2wd xj w/3" lift(don't ask), and my xj, that are going and mabe swifty088, and a 97 tj.

i'll be taking a bunch of marines that have never four wheeled before and some that have. i will already be out there. i think everyone else is going to show up around 9:30 ish at the staging area on the right or the safeway in belfair. anyone that wants to wheel is welcome, i know tahuya doesn't have the most exiting trails but its close and its fun.

sounds good guys, whats a good time to meet?

i'll be out there already but, ya i would like to sleep in with the misses, 9:30ish. safeway or the trail head?

IXNAYXJ said:
Sure, but when you go to bed THREE hours before everyone else, it's hard for you to talk! :D

-----Matt-----

Ha! Still operated on 4 hours of beauty sleep there, Mr. Sleep till 3pm. ;)

Further proof that you should have gone USAF as an officer. You totally fit the bill. :D:D:D

ya i am married

ya im only 21 it kinda just worked out, in a good way though.

im running 31's but i would like to move up a little, need a motor, and slip yoke eliminator first

fzabolla said:
ya im only 21 it kinda just worked out, in a good way though.
Good for you. Is she hot? ;)

fzabolla said:
im running 31's but i would like to move up a little, need a motor, and slip yoke eliminator first
Wheel for a while that way...invest in a front locker before you do much lese, IMHO.

-----Matt-----

ofcourse she is, are you mad? i think she goin with me saterday.
and ya i would like a locker in the front, i think i have the factory limited slip in the rear, when i powerbrake it they bolth turn, no right tire fire.

fzabolla said:
ofcourse she is, are you mad? i think she goin with me saterday.
and ya i would like a locker in the front, i think i have the factory limited slip in the rear, when i powerbrake it they bolth turn, no right tire fire.
A front locker will change your life. That being said, you should be able to do EVERYTHING at Tahuya, Evans and Reiter the way you are, so spend wisely.

-----Matt-----

Back