• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE trackbar

LBJ

NAXJA Forum User
The pivoting end of my two year old trackbar has some play and now pops when turning. I haven't seen anyone selling just the screw in piece just the whole trackbar. Have been on the RE websites and can't find it separate. Waiting on their reply from my e-mail. Has anyone bought just the end piece?

Are you talking about the HD trackbar and bracket? If so i haven't found anywhere that sells just the threaded end piece with the superflex joint. I'd be curious to know what RE says. I'm just wondering because i want to switch out the heim i have in my RE trackbar with the superflex joint end. I was looking at currie's site at their johnny joints and this might replace the superflex end. http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/Product.aspx?id=1263 Just have to make sure it's left hand thread when ordering though.
-Matt

I have gotten a new upper end (tracbar to frame) pivot for my RE 1600 trac bar right from RE. Just call, most of them know the part number without looking.

I just asked Rubicon the same myself ,here is there reply from my email.

THE HEIM JOINT IN THE TRAC BAR IS A 3/4 x 3/4 LEFT HAND WITH A 5/8 REDUCER.I CAN SELL YOU A NEW ONE FOR 17.99

Back