• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

air

mgt

NAXJA Member #653
I need some opinions about the ultimate air system. Anyone have it ? how does it compare to others?

Yes, I allready have the web site, just need to know how it would compare to powertanks or hte source air systems.

I have the ten pound tank and the non-adjustable regulator. It does exactly what what I ask it to do. It fills tires pretty fast. I don't use it for tools. I have blown up a raft for floating in the pool. It worked great for that as well.

SUSPECT INFORMATION WARNING - A guy that was working at the PowerTank table at a 4x4 equipment show said that Powertank makes the equipment that Ultimate Air sells. He said it was the same equiipment just labeled differently. That was two years ago and I'm not sure if that guy was just talking out his a$$ or not. Do what you would like with this info.

I got the ultimate air.
If anyone needs a good price I got the 10# from northridge toyota, they gave me a very good deal so if your looking i would try them.

By the way i am not connected with them they were just very helpful and had the best deal.

its just an air tank with compressed air, you could even use a scuba tank which is what my brother does. You could also buy a compressor, dont have to worry about filling up the tank, and hassle with regulators. Just a thought.

etaniyani said:
You could also buy a compressor, dont have to worry about filling up the tank, and hassle with regulators. Just a thought.
I have a compressor for the arb, thats why i want the tank. compressor's take to long nad burn out to easy. thanks for the opinion.

Last edited:
Back