• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Airflow snorkel

Catman

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of buying this snorkel for my 1992 Cherokee but the ABS junk is in the way as the hole comes into the engine compartment...

http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoSnorkelInstall1.htm

I am hoping that someone here has used this kind of snorkle and had the same issue and what a solution would be....

I will have to cut the bushwaker fender flares with the Safari snorkle and I do not want to cut it....I also like the way that the Airflow snorkel fits...

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thank you

make your own its really easy and much cheaper...i just went to home depot and bought some 45 and 90 degree elbows and a long ass piece of PVC...get some silicone and some pvc cement and yoru good to go

thisfirstlove said:
make your own its really easy and much cheaper...i just went to home depot and bought some 45 and 90 degree elbows and a long ass piece of PVC...get some silicone and some pvc cement and yoru good to go

Ghetto fabulous :D

Catman said:
How much work will it be to remove all that...I got 33x12.5 so I can't see the ABS being of any use...

I don't know but search a little. There has been tons of write ups on that ;)

Recently help a friend with a lift on a 2000. Abs had to go because we were changing the axles. It was as easy as cuttin the lines and pullin the fuse. Your better off without it on the trail anyway.

Back