• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockkrawler lift

skog

NAXJA Forum User
I was just relaxing reading my new petersons rag and then talkabout about buying and building an XJ in 7 days for under 5K. then mention that they used a RockKrawler lift. so i go to there webpage and then look really nice but not cheap comparened to others like rustys and RE but already includes all the upgrades. 4.5" shortarm is $1K but it includes adj uppers and lowers, adj trac bar, rear pack, coils,discos, shocks and shims. I was quoted by a well known RE dealer that i wont say $900 plus shock. that was for the RE6130 kit upgraded to adj uppers and lowers. i was wondering if anybody had any experience with them and if they are good lifts or not.

thanks
skog

I have a RK track bar, coils and shocks on my Limited. and there stuff is realy nice. they did have a few problems with thier joints at one time but as far as i know they fixed it.

I bought they're 6.5" long arm Kit. I must say that they're stuff is ultra heavy duty. all of they're arms were made of solid stock and the joints they used, while not the big, look pretty beefy. I would say that they know what spring rates to give the XJ, because they're front springs gave close to 7" instead of 6 and werent stiff at all infact their pretty soft. but with a good shock i think they're perfect. The only problem i have had with them is that when i ordered the kit. I didn't tell them that my Rig was a 5spd. and they didn't ask. So i got LCA's for an auto which end up beeing 3" too long. When i called them to confront them with the problem they told me that they were out of arms for the 5spd. But they gave me the adress of a place that could cut the ones i have down and rethread the holes in the ends. All in all i have been very impressed with they're stuff. They do make they're kits for any kind of rig out there right down to a wj with a tera 60. If your looking to go with a good kit go for it.

HTH

Jerm S.

Back