• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S-10 Leaf Spring ?

Turner-2000TJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is the s-10 spring a direct bolt in? Looks like it would fit but I think the cneter pin is located in a different spot. Any one got a firm answer?

i got mine out of an s10 blazer. it looked like it would be a perfect fit but the center pin was just a little off. it might be different with an s10 truck though.

I guess thats why everyone uses the main XJ leaf and the rest of the pack. I've read PLENTY of post concering "Bastard" springs packs. Is their a favorite set up to use?

I was looking at some blazers the other day in the Junkyard, and some had 2 leaves and an overload, and others had 3 and an overload. Which ones do I want?

i got a full 4.5 inches out of the second or third leaf out of a 4wd s-io blezer pack used as an add-a-leaf, pm rredalty he's the one who did the install, it flexes awesome too

Back