• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring bushings

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
hey, my rear springs are making lots of squeeking noises when starting on acceleration, and stopping. Im assuming that it has to be the bushings. I have 3.5" RE springs. Now i called RE and they only sell those bushings in a pack of 4, for both leaf springs which is like $50. All i need is for one side. Anyone know where i can get some bushings for the front and rear of the left leaf springs? Thanks.

etaniyani said:
hey, my rear springs are making lots of squeeking noises when starting on acceleration, and stopping. Im assuming that it has to be the bushings. I have 3.5" RE springs. Now i called RE and they only sell those bushings in a pack of 4, for both leaf springs which is like $50. All i need is for one side. Anyone know where i can get some bushings for the front and rear of the left leaf springs? Thanks.
Tim posted something here a few weeks ago in the chapter about local/semi local supply, try looking for that thread.

They are from Bett's Spring. They are the company that makes the RE springs, in the Sacramento area. They do have a warehouse or something in Fontucky (Fontana, for the Inland Empire Impaired)

That's all I gots...

-Dan

Etan, you've had that lift in for awhile now. I'd say pull both sides before you decide you only want to change one side out.

Mine were beat and torn on both sides, front and rear, twice in 6 or 7 months.

--ron

I had the same issue and all I needed to due was to regrease my shackles and they were quiet again. Then discovered by frame end bushing was shot.

Kinda like Cracker's, err...never mind, wrong one.

:D

Back