• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34x1050 LTB's

If you have somewhere to mount them (where it won't piss them off that you bought them elsewhere) National Tire in WVA www.ntwonline.com is semi local.

I'd check some other local vendors first though... their prices might offset the shipping.

The two XJs I've wheeled with that have those tires do really well in the SE-type sloppy rocks, and seemed to do fine in Moab as well. By all reports, the LTB is not a good choice for a daily-driver tire... unless you put on very few street miles and do lots of trail miles.

Most likey the Jeep with Towed there via a tow bar or car dolley, Actually street driving would be local to 7-11 and stuff like that....

Rick

good tire, get em. i wouldnt put them on a 15x8 without beadlocks though. 15x7 or 6 if your gonna run regular wheels

Ramsey said:
good tire, get em. i wouldnt put them on a 15x8 without beadlocks though. 15x7 or 6 if your gonna run regular wheels

^^^ definetly. I have a set on 15x8" steel rims, both front tires have came off the bead, although I was running around 9lbs of air and there was a lot of pressure on the single tire, Im sure I was just asking for it, but right around 13-15, they are awesome. Definetly not a road tire, but my junk gets trailered.

i run them on 15x6 with some diy beadlocks on em and was running 5# no problem, they stick good but i think it could be better if i groove the center lugs. its on the To Do List.

i hardly run them on the street, but when i do 25-30.

Back