• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wierd no start

waggy

NAXJA Forum User
oh here we go . its on again off again . it will start and i can drive it then it dies . no start . the batt is good the cables are good the starter is good the alt is good . when it happenes everything dies except the lights ,power seats and power door locks .sterio wipers and everything else is dead .. the fuseable links are good . i am going to change the power distrubition block this afternoon and see if there is somthing loose inside of that . i thought when it first happened that it could be the nss . but why would the nss cause all the power to die so that is out . if its not the block , there must be a short somewhere ...or a broken wire in the circut .. has anyone had a problem like this , its driving me nuts

nothing grrrr.....has anyone had a problem like this this is driving me nuts , could the computer be gone ? i doubt it cause why would the wipers and sterio not work .. help ..

i ran out of day light and paitents for the day .. after some thinking i figured out that i has to be somthing with the ignition swich . now i just have to track down the specific

replaced the swich , no luck . trying to get my hands on a proper wiring diagram to find all the hidded grounds and fuses .

Back