• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

73 cj dana44

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
I found a 73 cj dana 44 rearend. I wanted to find out if this would be a bolt in swap for my 96 xj before i go look at it, since its 70 miles from where i live. I know the bolt pattern would be different but is there anything else that wont work.

Capt. Nemo said:
With a little searching you would have found this has been covered before.

I did a little searching, not much though. Just thought it would be easier to ask someone that would know it right off the top off their head. Im sure that any topic known to man about XJ's has been covered on here. If you hate answering questions that you know have been covered than why would you waste your time on me by replying?

badbowtie87 said:
I did a little searching, not much though. Just thought it would be easier to ask someone that would know it right off the top off their head. Im sure that any topic known to man about XJ's has been covered on here. If you hate answering questions that you know have been covered than why would you waste your time on me by replying?

well, he did give you two link with the answers you needed. So it's not like he replied just to bust balls.

yeah I know he did and i appreciate it. It just seems like alot of guys throw a fit if you ask something thats been covered once or twice. All i was saying is that its not like everyone is obligated to answer me.

Back