• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Know what this is?

langer1

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought this on eBay but what is it?
It's called a AMC/Jeep renix self tester.

93_1.jpg

It looks like a diagnostic tool for a renix engine. If so and you don't have a renix motor to use it on yourself I want it. Can paypal immediatly.

asheets934 said:
It looks like a diagnostic tool for a renix engine. If so and you don't have a renix motor to use it on yourself I want it. Can paypal immediatly.
I have a couple of Renix XJ to use it on but my guess is that the DRB tool plugs into this box or somthing.

5-90 I ask the seller about a manual and there is none.
He bought a bunch of stuff from a GM AMC dealer that went out of business.
The does have a Big AMC sign left though.
c7_1.JPG

this may be a stupid question, so here goes.
Do you buy stuff from stangers often with out knowing what it is?
If so...I have a bridge for sale that links this great plot of land off the north shore of Lake Superior. the bridge is in Minnesota and leads to Michigan.
700.00 and it's yours!

luvme88xj said:
If so...I have a bridge for sale that links this great plot of land off the north shore of Lake Superior. the bridge is in Minnesota and leads to Michigan.
700.00 and it's yours!

The difference between what he bought and what you're selling, is, what he bought actually exists, and was delivered to him, for $20 bucks none the less. :lecture:

I would be interested in seeing this bridge you have for sale (already seen the diag tool) :eeks1:

luvme88xj said:
700.00 and it's yours!
Why would anyone want a bridge to Minnesota?:shiver:

Back