• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HIGH DESERT ROUNDUP

thats the same weekend as the Baja 500 which I cant go to either. Thats the same weekend as my bday

HDR is always the weekend of memorial day. Lets see, sit out in the desert and cook alive or go to some beach and look at all the eyecandy? I still might be going to hdr though, depends on the work schedule.

Its a wonderful family event. They have many things to do as far as games you can do with your jeep to games for the kids. They have a place that sells food in the main camp site. They have a huge raffle on saturday night which is definitely worth the trip. Theres plenty of trails to run on, just besure to sign up early if your going on the sponsored runs.

If anyone is interested, there is a group of about 30-40 of us that will be setting up camp, inside Tent/RV city at HDR (e-mail me or check the run board at registration for SoCalWheeling). MJR, I think, is leading the Afton Canyon run again this year, it was great last year! Mike R led the run to Afton Canyon on Sunday. Mike, if you read this, will you please post how far it was from camp! :) And yes Mike, you DO SUCK!

Back