• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

main eye bolt

warwagon98xj

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone have a pic of where you have to cut a hole in the floor to get at the frame nut just in case. if you could post it that would be swell

This picture should give you a good idea where to cut. This picture was from when I was replacing a rusty floor.

normal_Spring_hanger_bolt.jpg

Visit us at www.pa-wheeling.com A site that has a lot to offer.

warwagon98xj said:
does anyone have a pic of where you have to cut a hole in the floor to get at the frame nut just in case. if you could post it that would be swell

Save yourself a ton of work and just cut out the bottom of the box...immediately below the broken nut...just big enough to slip a wrench inside. You won't hurt anything and if you're concerned about it, weld it back up when you're done. Took me all of 8 minutes to cut that out with a die grinder and cutoff wheel. You don't have to cut out the floor. The hole in mine is 6 years old and I haven't even welded it back up. I'll post a pic later for the non-believers. ;)

ROFL, this guy posted the same thing in another thread as I was originally typing this.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85493

Last edited:
Back