• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

housing...

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have accepted a position to work in Ventura County for this summer :eyes: , and am looking for a place to stay for the duration of my employment out there -

If anyone knows someone who is looking to rent a room, or has an apartment for rent - I am very interested....

I am interested in a place from June 6th to the end of August - so if anyone can help a brother out... :D

Thanks!

once again...

im looking for a place to live...

if anyone knows someone looking to rent a room, house, appartment, liveaboard boat, tent on a beach or lakebed, treehouse, or something in a college student budget in Ventura County, id love to hear about it...

From early June to late august would be ideal...

ive got a little over 2.5 months to find a place at this point... :D :D

thanks!

let me know your budget and what you are looking for and I'll keep a look-out. It isn't really cheap here as you probably know but there are occasional jewels to be found.
Chris

Skullvarian said:
let me know your budget and what you are looking for and I'll keep a look-out. It isn't really cheap here as you probably know but there are occasional jewels to be found.
Chris

how much do you wanna drive? :D

i have a guest bedroom.

I've got a couch in Pasadena :D

TTT 'cuse Im about 1.5 months out from moving down to.... somewhere :D

You could rent a boat :D

Jump This said:
I got a spare room.....but the commute will kill you!
BTW gas out here in BS just hit $3.79 for reg. unleaded.
Glad I bought that diesel.
Rick

He has an oil burner too ;)

Good news: You can stay at my place free of charge if you need to.

Bad news: I'm nowhere near Ventura, but it might come in handy if you plan to visit "The OC".

Oh, and you have to be dog-friendly. :)

Captain Ron said:
Or the boating equivalent of a couch.

The deck.

:D

--ron
OR you could move into the terrestial version of a boat and buy my land yacht. $3500 and you have an '85 fleetwood jamboree with less than 30k on her. I was planning on staying in it for a while when I move to UCSB but I found a room in a house for $600 a month.

I just got word of a super deal! It's at the temecula community for the address challenged. It sits under mature oak trees with wide open spaces and running water nearby. The foundation is solid clay with rock reinforcement. Construction is of the finest quality refrigerator box material. This ain't your ordinary cardboard! Double layer with moisture resistant coating. There is a community lounge area with a hand dug fire pit! Each resident gets a full 50 square feet of sleeping bag room! Convenient access to two freeway offramps! Call today!!

Bah. I know of a better deal on Eighth street in beautiful downtown Los Angeles. It's convenient freeway access, right near the 110 South on ramp and it's COVERED by the seismically retrofitted 110 Freeway overpass at Eighth street!

Alternatively there are numerous parking lots along Pacific Coast Highway between Malibu and Mugu. You might have to move around a lot to stay clear of the fuzz though...

jeeperjohn said:
I just got word of a super deal! It's at the temecula community for the address challenged. It sits under mature oak trees with wide open spaces and running water nearby. The foundation is solid clay with rock reinforcement. Construction is of the finest quality refrigerator box material. This ain't your ordinary cardboard! Double layer with moisture resistant coating. There is a community lounge area with a hand dug fire pit! Each resident gets a full 50 square feet of sleeping bag room! Convenient access to two freeway offramps! Call today!!

GSequoia said:
Bah. I know of a better deal on Eighth street in beautiful downtown Los Angeles. It's convenient freeway access, right near the 110 South on ramp and it's COVERED by the seismically retrofitted 110 Freeway overpass at Eighth street!

Alternatively there are numerous parking lots along Pacific Coast Highway between Malibu and Mugu. You might have to move around a lot to stay clear of the fuzz though...

about 15 years ago a buddy of mine had a hammock hanging off the underside of hermosa pier for about 6 months he would sleep there when his parents were pissing him off lol.

Back