• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powertrax Warranty Policy?

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i kept forgetting to call them up all week because ive been so busy, and now its the weekend and i wont be able to call them for a couple days. Before i forget again i figured id ask the fine folks here seeing as i browsed their site and couldnt come up with anything. Does anyone have any experience with their customer service/warranty policy? my no-slip has pretty much become a spool as it simply doesnt unlock anymore, this is after very light use for a couple months. just wondering if itll be a hassle to be replaced through them. thanks all

my buddy broke his powertrax in his YJ and theyreplaced the broken part for free.

There seems to be alot of issues with these things breaking and what not. I mean he broke his with a 4 cyc and 31's

ClassicXJ said:
my buddy broke his powertrax in his YJ and theyreplaced the broken part for free.

There seems to be alot of issues with these things breaking and what not. I mean he broke his with a 4 cyc and 31's

a 5-speed can break anything, it was an auto I bet it would not have broken.

might you just need new springs?

Back