• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TERAFLEX LONG ARMS ???

You maybe a newbie but you are definietly learning since you sorta already answered your own question with searching, good job!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now I don't know if you've checked out Rock Krawlers long arm's yet but currently we are running a special on their long arm upgrade kit at 399 for all naxja users. If you go over to the vendor forums you will see more information.

If you go with the rk upgrade, you'll get 1.75" solid stock LCA arms with 1" Krawler Joints. Also you'll get the 1" upper arm as well. With the 3-link design you will see the best flex out of any kit and one of the smoothest rides as well. You can do a search on 3-link suspension and im sure you'll see a lot of information showing you the pro's and con's of a 3-link.

Let me know if I can be of any more help

Why waste money on the Teraflex kit, when you plan on something else later. Just do it right the first time. It may take longer to save for it, but you will be happier later. The RK kit is decent, but I would shoot for the Clayton or TNT kit. Just my 2 cents.

Matt98XJ said:
Why waste money on the Teraflex kit, when you plan on something else later. Just do it right the first time. It may take longer to save for it, but you will be happier later. The RK kit is decent, but I would shoot for the Clayton or TNT kit. Just my 2 cents.

Yep.

$.02 +$.02 = A lot of $$$ saved later if you get what you want the 1st time around.

Rob

Back