• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RK 4.5" coils

family XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at either RK 4.5" coils of their 6.5". Are the 4.5" giving around 5.5 or are they a true 4.5. Also how much are you getting from the 6.5" coils. I can get the 4.5 for $89.00 new and the 6.5 for $119.

I do not have a winch or heavy front bumper yet so it is considered stock.

TIA
Doug

The RK coils are unlike RE coils in the fact that they give what they are rated. So their 4.5 will give you 4.5 and so on. What size tires are you planning on running and then maybe we can decide on a size for you.

Also if you would like, drop me a pm, I can beat those prices on those coils for you btw.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Matt

matt6669 said:
The RK coils are unlike RE coils in the fact that they give what they are rated. So their 4.5 will give you 4.5 and so on. What size tires are you planning on running and then maybe we can decide on a size for you.

Also if you would like, drop me a pm, I can beat those prices on those coils for you btw.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Matt

what will the RK 6.5 coils give with a JCR winch bumper and winch?

could I count on it dropping to 5.5 or so? and if you could PM a price on such shipped to 26301

Back