• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Valley M&G WEd May 31th

Re: Valley M&G WEd May 24th

Kejtar said:
With a special guest making his second appearance ;)

Paul Sinclair?

Free Willy?!! :)

99xjache said:
Would that person be showing up with purple bumpers?

He already said no!!

"Free Willy" = "Purple Bumper Dude"

:)

It is probably that funny looking Utard that fits well in LA

I think I'll come and attend this m & g. I've been on these boards for a few years, and even went wheelin a couple of times.... I'm startin to feel like a newbie kid since I haven't done crap to the Jeep or gone wheelin in while.... I know I'm a loser... Plus I hear they got some mean ass hotdogs here....

RisingSun said:
I think I'll come and attend this m & g. I've been on these boards for a few years, and even went wheelin a couple of times.... I'm startin to feel like a newbie kid since I haven't done crap to the Jeep or gone wheelin in while.... I know I'm a loser... Plus I hear they got some mean ass hotdogs here....

:laugh:
Holy crap!

I may have to go now!

And I may have to actually drive my XJ there to show him my disk brakes!!! :D

Kejtar said:
You own a jeep???????? WOW :D :D :D

Since I can't find a smilie with middle finger, here's my next best answer... :moon:

And it's not herculined!! :)

cracker said:
:laugh:
Holy crap!

I may have to go now!

I expect YOU to show, we need to see BOTW carnage.

BTW, I'll be there. Might even bring the wife.

99xjache said:
I expect YOU to show, we need to see BOTW carnage.

BTW, I'll be there. Might even bring the wife.

I don't hink the jeep will be in a driving condition by then. I have no yolk on the Dana 60 right now since I broke it and my leaf springs are shot and need to be brought down to Deaver for some new 'lovin'. The LCA bushings are destroyed and other than that, it is all good. You will get a kick out of the body damage. The rear passenger door is fuct really bad and so is the small portion of the wheel well next to that same door. If I show it'll probably be in the Honda or new truck ;)

So.........I was wondering how much herculiner it would take to cover it all up :rolleyes:

xj4moab said:
well I am a UTARD :doh: and it will show real soon
Due to certain individuals having calendar with sticky pages ;) it needs to be rescheduled for the 31's :D :D

Thanks y'all

Remi
P.S. That will Avery also extra time to fix his junk :D

Back