• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling

XJoeB

NAXJA Forum User
A little help? When is it? What trails? How much? What's it all about? How many people? I was planning on heading to Tellico for the Dixie Run, but I may postpone a trip out there for this.

Friday Oct. 31st is when we'll be showing up at Crawford's. I don't know about the rest of the guys and gals,I'll let them speak for themselves. Definately riding all day Saturday,and maybe some night wheelin' on Friday. Sunday A.M. we'll be heading out for home. Get your reservations in at Crawford's ASAP to make sure you've got a spot!

You can just E-mail your reservations. Easy as pie! Just tell him when,what facilities you require (primative,or site with electrical hookups for a camper),and how many people in your party and that's it! you'll get a confirmation E-mail in a couple of days and you're set! :D Here's the E-mail addy:

[email protected]

well unless something drastic happens I'll be there. I'll head out early friday, and get familiar with the area friday, maybe join a ride if anyone is there friday, wheel Sat, maybe wheel Sun morn and then head home. I have been trying to go to the July event for two years and something would come up every time I have every intention on attending this event, even have some parts ready to install before then, when I get home. Hope to meet you all there.

I plan on making it also. From what I saw at the Crawl, you don't need reservations. Just find someone you know and you can get 15 tents on 1 site :D

I hope I'm there to watch again Carpenter.

well i think i have access to a trailer now, and my roommate is gonna have access to the cummins so i may try to make it and actually camp and ride with ya'll this time. i want one good run out of it before i start tearing it down for the wintertime "tune-up" heh heh

I'm definately there. That is if I don't break it too bad at the Dixie Run. Anyone else planning on going? Two trips to Tellico in one month-can't wait!

Back