• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick question

smokeeaterXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys! Real quick help! I have a 98 classic with a chrysler 8.25 in the rear, and dana 30 in front. I am running 33's, but it is my daily driver. I want it to drive like when it was stock. Should I get 4:56 or 4:10?

How about....

Searching? This only seems to get discussed just about daily.
Edit: there are 'stickies' at the top of this forum...they are there for a reason.

how about....

getting a life. Some people here are so anal. I cant exactly stay online for more than a few minutes without this peice of crap of a computer crashing... sooooo... a little help from someone would be just great.. Isnt that what a forum is for!!!!!

4.56 seems to be pretty common for 33's w/th the automatic. Also 4.56 is low as you can go with the 8.25. I have a 2000 w/th auto, 33's and 4.56 is perfect for me.

smokeeaterXJ said:
how about....

getting a life. Some people here are so anal. I cant exactly stay online for more than a few minutes without this peice of crap of a computer crashing... sooooo... a little help from someone would be just great.. Isnt that what a forum is for!!!!!

There is a Sticky in Modified Tech....Would have been faster to get your answer than starting another thread. So stop being a lazy arse!

smokeeaterXJ said:
how about....

Here are reasons why you should search before reposting:
  • You can find your answers easily and quickly without waiting for someone to answer your redundant question
  • You won't waste anyone's time. Some ppl feel like they are a broken record giving the same damn answers 100 times
  • If noone used the Search and posted the same question 1000 times, then the forums become useless because they are all full of the redundant questions with no decent content
  • Quit being lazy
  • You aren't a NAXJA member yet :) Once you are NAXJA member, then you still should use the Search but atleast you have a little more credibility.

:callme: "Hello, can I get my 5 minutes back?"

djblade311 said:
Here are reasons why you should search before reposting:
  • You can find your answers easily and quickly without waiting for someone to answer your redundant question
  • You won't waste anyone's time. Some ppl feel like they are a broken record giving the same damn answers 100 times
  • If noone used the Search and posted the same question 1000 times, then the forums become useless because they are all full of the redundant questions with no decent content
  • Quit being lazy
  • You aren't a NAXJA member yet :) Once you are NAXJA member, then you still should use the Search but atleast you have a little more credibility.

:callme: "Hello, can I get my 5 minutes back?"

Can we make this post a sticky?

"How not to be a dumbass." ;)

Back