• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pitman Arm RK

herreraxto

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a dropped pitman arm from rock krawler trough a local 4x4 shop, I took it home compared them the stock and the RK and they are the same I contacted the shop and tell them about the problem they called RK and they said they send the correct one what can I do?

Tell the shop to cancel you order. Unless you have changed the track bar mounting location on the "frame", you don't want to change the length of your pitman arm. Remember, you want your track bar parallel to your steering linkage. Try searching for "drop pitman arms", it will help.

When I got my FullTraction pitman arm I looked at it and they looked almost exactly the same. However, when I installed it did drop lower. I think the angle of the bend is a little different so it drops lower. You may want to check it on the Jeep.

herreraxto said:
its the same length but whit different angle that’s what gives the drop, yesterday I called RK

That doesn't answer the question of why you need this device?

herreraxto said:
to get in paralleled the track bar whit the steering bar

Did you lower the track bar at the frame, or raise it at the axle?

he is from Mexico and the USA, lol. all i said was check the grammar. he doesnt even need a drop pitman arm it sounds like....

Back