• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any thoughts on Rodeo leafs for bastard pack?

zfinger

NAXJA Forum User
Well there is a mid 90's Isuzu Rodeo junked and flipped out on the trail. The thing is mangled and picked pretty clean.

I want the D44 is has in the rear with limited slip, and I'm thinking about cutting up the leaf springs for a bastard pack. Unfortunatly the leafs are un-sprung right now so I cant see their true arch. Anyone have one or have any idea if I can gain some lift, or atleast get back up to stock hight with them? My stock leafs are in rough shape and I'm looking for a cheap and easy fix.

And don't worry, I'm not about to leave it their for someone else to deal with. It's already been reported to the cops as abandoned, and as long as I can get a junkyard flatbed to meet me at the trail head I'm going to drag it out. Should be an easy pull, even on its side or roof (2 cherokees hooked together pulling)

Negative. They are spring under so they have plenty of arch. However, measure them. One they are too short, and 2 they are 2.25 inches. They won't work with our 2.5s.

Dirt Surfer said:
Negative. They are spring under so they have plenty of arch. However, measure them. One they are too short, and 2 they are 2.25 inches. They won't work with our 2.5s.
Thats the answer I was looking for. They did look a bit short to me, but it's hard to tell when the things on its side and I didnt have a measuring tape.

Back