• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

odd question

Gnat5680 said:
this may be the wrong area for this but does any one know where the horn is located on a 95 xj?

No idea, but if I wanted to find mine I would have a friend honk the horn and look for where the sound is coming from.

Two points...

1) Yep - this is the wrong place. Should be in OEM tech. (I don't jump on you because you're already thinking you're doing something wrong - so I'm letting you know what would be right...)

2) The horns, on most vehicles, are down front somewhere near the bumber. I think they're in the front corners on my rigs - but I've got RENIX/AMC-spec (1987, 1988, 1989, and 1989.) Still, it's a good place to start looking - I think I usually see them when I have the front bumper off for some reason.

I've got to re-arrange things under my hood anyhow - I need to make room for a train horn, once I manage to find one. I'm getting tired of dealing with all these idiots out here, and I'd like to make them have to change their shorts a little more often...

Anyhow, try sliding under the front end of your rig, and looking in the front corners. There are probably some rubberised splash shields under there behind the bumper, so push them out of the way and look behind them.

5-90

titan4u2c said:
Ahhh can u smell the love on this forum? Almost sounds like a bunch of ol grumps got bored one day :peace:

Geez - I was being nice (I thought...) I didn't swear, I didn't shout, and I did manage to answer his question as best I could...

I'm just trying to help - that's all.. Try doing something silly like that on Pirate, you'll get your arse handed to you on a plate...

:wave1:

5-90

titan4u2c said:
Ahhh can u smell the love on this forum? Almost sounds like a bunch of ol grumps got bored one day :peace:

OMG, he was being nice! are we allowed to say shut the (radio edit) up?

Back