• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Day Weekend

Wheelin should be open, but one of the pass areas might not be due to a road washout. But at any rate there's a lot of 4x4 people heading up there as always. Karl and I are looking at driving up this Tuesday to see how the snow issue is. I'm planning to be up there for Memorial Weekend with a small contingent of the "dark side" (Toyota crowd) trying out my 84 Toyota. :)

Bruce

With as much snow that we had ,the Menashtash Shoestring and out to the Funny/Moon Rock area will be a challenge,But rigs will be tring to make it ,I`ve been there before, lost a window sliding into a tree on the Lilly Pond Trail .It was a great weekend ,what an experience.

Hey I remember that window......hehehe
Well after {x} 3 new tires on the motorhome :soapbox:............
{x}Tabs :bs: .........{x}Insurance :paper: .............. { }Gas :passgas:
{ }propane :fuse:.......... and all the { } other necessities :cheers: for after

the trails ......oh and { } Rock Sliders ........:yelclap: {?} Winch .......:dunno: {?}

Winch Bumper:dunno: We Will Be All Set To See You At Liberty :spin3: :laugh2:

I tried getting Dale to join us(n) He`s going to Hood Canal:moon:
This year I wont be camping in the "meadow" wife told me to get a room in CleElum,she also said maybe a "Jeeping friend" would help pay the room

Last edited:
Well a room in Cle Elum is cheaper then gas/diesel for the motorhome.

So is anyone else on the list here gonna join us? It would be really great if a few of you could.

hey ecksjay....we have friends in low places....:roll: and By the way....We will be leaving friday to head to camp and return on monday.

Changed my mind. Going down to Washougal, near Camas, to a cabin on the river. Thier might be some wheelin up in the hills. I haven't been in years, so we'll have to see. May take the Quads to a track in Washougal to ride. We also may go to Sand Lake or TSF for a day, possibly Sunday. Any Oregon XJ'ers going to TSF that weekend?

Natches will be later on in the summer, when the Jeep can handle some more agressive trails, probably after NWfest.

Back