• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any TNT customs guys on here

ok ?

baby_crying.gif

Call Will at TNT Customs and talk with him. They are great to work with and I am sure if there is a problem with your product they will do everything possible to make it right.

Chris85xj said:
Let me guess,you bought those from TNT, I just got some to and I have the same problem,the spring perch is not cut or drilled square.I called them and they did not believe me,they said could I try and make it work. BS I paid to much for those ,they should fit right

What did you do to fix?
anyone on here from Tnt
Chris

post up some pics...if you expect them and us to believe you. if its not 100 % dead on square, it doesnt really matter. if its WAYY off, then you have a problem

Chris85xj said:
Look at the thread," Does it look Square,"the ones I bought look the same.

Doug

Ok so what am I looking at...the thread is pretty square. Why dont you try talking to Bob at TnT before you just start bashing away.......

My point is this, If you look at the picture in the thread I mentioned the perch sits Not SQUARE to the axle tube. It's obviously crooked.I just got mine today and they are the same,I did call TNT and they ask me to send them some pics,I did , no responce yet. They said they have never had this problem before ,obviously they have because the ones from Trapper look like mine. all I want to know is has anyone else had this problem with their ubolt eliminator perch's and what did they do to fix it, Will ask me to just use them as is, For the money they should be right,I am not in any way trying to bash TNT,as I have hear nothing but good things about them.

Although I sent them pics of mine,I wanted them.if they frequent this board to look at the pic in the thread because mine look just like that.

If the holes were square, then by the perspective of the photo, they would be higher on the left than the right but they are not. Those things are way off of being square. my .02

xbe8b7.jpg

as said before i think this is an illusion. if he had the perces at 0 degrees or 90 , what ever you like, and if he's standing over top of it, shouldnt the tubes run in the middle of the perch?. they made me custom 1 ton's and if IIRC the thing sat straight and the line i drew would cross middle. that may not make sense but i think that he is to the left, and the perch is leaning pinion down rotation?
icon10.gif

Last edited:
whether or not its square, give TNT a chance before you got too hot and heavy with the trash talking. They have an EXCELLENT reputation for customer service, but like any company anywhere, can get busy and take a day to respond.

i agree the perspective is off in the photo, but in the other thread i said break them loose with a BFH and line them up and weld them solid, ask TNT for a quality check on their products ( i.e. have an independant person do a walk through inspection of their inventory ) they might replace them.

Okay I did not post my first picture to start a war over TNT. I ordered the complete Y Link System and the perches just were not up to the quality of the rest of the stuff I received from them. When you have your jeep tore apart and have dropped $5000 into it you want everything to be right. $5000 is not chump change to me, thats alot and I want it to function and look like it should, no half @ssing anything. I did call TNT and I did send them pictures I was a little dissapointed with the response that I received.
I know TNT is a reputable company and everyone likes them and is going to stick by them on there stuff because of the Y-Link, that is a major reason why they received a large chunk of my $5000. But hey if they messed up some shackles and some spring perches maybe they need to go back and start checking their parts more often.

Here is another picture of the perches, are the holes square? Well I am not sure right now, I just got in from work and dont have time to mess with it right now. Tomorrow night when I get back from work and have time to work on the Jeep I will check into that.

Perches005.jpg

I have not welded them on yet because I am not sure that I want to.

Flame on....

please say thats not 1/16, still can't tell opictal illusions gettin the best of me. show me the 'ruler' on the other side
icon10.gif

jwtrapper said:
Please tell me your joking and know how to read a ruler.
im just messing with you buddy. i just prefer Tape measure meh, only you know how off they really are, i take your word. but you dont think a bfh can't solve it?

formatt said:
Is there any reason why you can't take a flapper disc and take 1/8" off one corner and the same off the opposite corner? That can't be anymore than 5 mins worth of work.

You're right...but should he have to when the parts cost this much?

Back