• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT: new online RPG

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
A new online RPG called Metrowars has started. Its pretty damn fun.

There are lots of wheelers that play, you can even start your own Cells, NC4x4 has their own one.

Join up and take a look

http://metrowars.com/register.php?REF=12950

If you use that link to register i'll send you money and weapons so you can beat up on the newbies =)

-Scott

Kejtar said:
Well... I'm there ;) what now?

what name did you sign up with? If you post it here i'll send you some junk.

There is a FAQ for the game HERE

use some of the money i sent you to buy a house, then armour. Put whats left in the bank (go to metro alley, then to the bank and open an account). If you carry too much money and someone attacks you they can jack your funds.

Then spend a few days at the Gym and doing crimes, then start attacking people =)

sintax said:
use some of the money i sent you to buy a house, then armour. Put whats left in the bank (go to metro alley, then to the bank and open an account). If you carry too much money and someone attacks you they can jack your funds.

Then spend a few days at the Gym and doing crimes, then start attacking people =)
Cool, I'll mess with it tonight.

THanks

Kejtar said:
Cool, I'll mess with it tonight.

THanks

Don't you have a final project for your Masters Degree to be working on?

Back