• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home made U-Bolt Eliminator Kit

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that I've finally completed my home made U-Bolt eliminator kit. It took about two months of careful planning to figure out my design, how I was going to impliment it, and what grade of materials to use.

I hope you like it; it was actually much easlier to install than I thought!

IMG_0019.JPG

GSequoia said:
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that I've finally completed my home made U-Bolt eliminator kit. It took about two months of careful planning to figure out my design, how I was going to impliment it, and what grade of materials to use.

IMG_0019.JPG

If you use smaller clamps you can use the tops of the clamps as bump stops.

Good point, thighten the big ones as much as possible and cut the tops off?

GSequoia said:
Hey guys,

IMG_0019.JPG

U are on crack!

hmmm

I think i see a pattent infringement suit coming from Husker Fab - that looks A Lot like my Center Pin Eliminators -

IMG_2969.jpg

XJ_ranger said:
hmmm

I think i see a pattent infringement suit coming from Husker Fab - that looks A Lot like my Center Pin Eliminators -

IMG_2969.jpg

My god you're an idiot Opie!

Using two different size pices of hardware?! That rear end is wayy out of balance and the harmonics from it are going to cause the vehicle next to you to get death wobble!

Matt - I'll have my people contact your people.

Using two different size pices of hardware?! That rear end is wayy out of balance and the harmonics from it are going to cause the vehicle next to you to get death wobble!

Now I just spewed ice tea all over my monitor! :roflmao: :D

how muched shipped to 01033?

I think if you put the bigger clamp in front it might solve some of your axle wrap issues. You could jam the screw into the frame, and this would control the wrap.

you guys are so last week. I developed a U-bolt eliminator eliminator kit. I just welded my springs straight to the axle and then welded the leafs together with short welds placed stategically. I have ton's of droop now and I gained 7/16" of ground clearance under my axle tubes where my u-bolts use to be.

You could be making millions selling the to the ricer crowd, just market them as "Type R" U-Bolt eliminator kit $99.99................

Dude we need to talk! We could use this setup and stop dicking around with the jigs, welder, cnc machines, etc... You're a genius! ;)

Bob

Back