• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB D30 front axle shaft

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I need some D30 axle shafts. A good friend of mine helped me out at tierra del sol with a left front axle shaft after I broke mine and I desparately need to give him a replacement asap. I don't live near any junkyards that carry that kind of stuff and have very limited time to go elsewhere. If anybody has some axleshafts I could really use them , thanks.

jeeperjohn said:
I need some D30 axle shafts. A good friend of mine helped me out at tierra del sol with a left front axle shaft after I broke mine and I desparately need to give him a replacement asap. I don't live near any junkyards that carry that kind of stuff and have very limited time to go elsewhere. If anybody has some axleshafts I could really use them , thanks.
I have some here in Ventura, CA 93001 if you ever come this way. I need to get some fiberglass fenders from down in that area so maybe we could meet half way, if you deliver my fenders I will give you the shafts(from a low mile 2000 xj). Let me know if you are interested or would like to discuss this further.
Chris

I got one you can have. But it's got the small 260 u-joint.

Hey guys, sorry to disappoint but I just remembered that the 2000 shafts are being used but I do have spare shafts from a 92 hp30 with the smaller joints, let me know if they still interest you. Sorry for the mistake, they will be available in a few weeks after I get a HP44 though. Thanks
Chris

small u-joint is O.K. It is to be a spare anyway. I would love to get it from you. Let's talk about when we can hook up. PM me or call me at (951)326-0645. John

Back