• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Currie EZ Deflator in SoCal

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
I really need to stop moochin on Grant's Currie EZ Deflator and get my own for Big Bear. Using Anyone know where I can get one locally for a good price? I know I could order one from Quadratec and 2nd day air it but figured there might be a local place that carries them in the OC somewhere. Again, would like to get one by this weekend, especially since Grant isnt coming so I cant mooch.. :)

kind of a random off the wall idea...but drive to Currie and buy one? they are only 15 or so miles from your office.

sintax said:
kind of a random off the wall idea...but drive to Currie and buy one? they are only 15 or so miles from your office.

really? well gawd dammit! I had no idea where they were located at the time...major brain fart.

UH, tustin and the 91 freeway.... go north past the railroad tracks, they are on the right hand side of the street...

yea thx guys. For some reason I had thought they were outta state.

Currie deflator is expen$ive! Check out the Quadratec.com for EZ Deflator. That's where mine came from, and I like that gizmo. And btw, 4WP sells Currie stuff, too.

Eddie G. said:
Currie deflator is expen$ive! Check out the Quadratec.com for EZ Deflator. That's where mine came from, and I like that gizmo. And btw, 4WP sells Currie stuff, too.

$30 bucks is expensive? Quadratec had em for about $29.99.

Interesting. I bought it for a lot less than Currie's a year or so ago.

yea. everything goes up. I don't think I've ever seen aynthing in the auto industry do down, except for used 8-tracks.

d'oh! impatience is the devils voodoo. lol. It always turns out that when I am impatient, something becomes available cheaper or better...

Ill be at currie tomorrow before heading to BB i can pick some up if anyone needs one. FYI the origonal currie one went for around 80 and was alot higher quality( solid brass)

djblade311 said:
d'oh! impatience is the devils voodoo. lol. It always turns out that when I am impatient, something becomes available cheaper or better...

It was reading your post that made me realize like a couple days later, those would be sweet raffle swag.

-Dan

yea I picked one up at Currie the other day. Was eyeballing those 9in axle housings. oooh

Back