• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Muffler shops in North OC?

joehiker

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone recommend a good muffler shop in fullerton/la mirada/whittier or surrounding areas? I have a cracked exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe looks pinched right behind the flange that mates with the manifold.

I noticed both (nasty sound/vibes) after picking up my jeep from the trans shop. I didn't inspect the exhaust beforehand, but suspect it was tweaked when they replaced the rear main seal. Does this sound likely to anyone??

Thanks for the help/advice - Joe

joehiker said:
Can anyone recommend a good muffler shop in fullerton/la mirada/whittier or surrounding areas? I have a cracked exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe looks pinched right behind the flange that mates with the manifold.

I noticed both (nasty sound/vibes) after picking up my jeep from the trans shop. I didn't inspect the exhaust beforehand, but suspect it was tweaked when they replaced the rear main seal. Does this sound likely to anyone??

Thanks for the help/advice - Joe

I like Plaza Muffler in Orange and Santa Ana, but that is just me

Weldworks or werks. Located in Orange, CA. Talk to Steve.

I 2nd the Welding Works recommendation.

Steve is a GREAT GUY.... very JEEPER friendly.

I highly recommend him... great pricing, great attitude and phenomenal work..

Welding Works Inc
(714) 744-5854
748 W Angus Ave. #B
Orange, CA 92868

joehiker said:
I have a cracked exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe looks pinched right behind the flange that mates with the manifold.

They all crack eventually. And that pinch is there from the factory.

Buy a Banks or Borla header and throw an install party.

Last edited:
Pro muffler 405 and beach. Gabe (714)897-1122 is the guy to talk to (owner too). He waited until 5pm (closing time) for me to show up to install a exhaust on my SLK230 and only charged me $40 after working on it for about 45-60 minutes (problems with previous owners removal,haha) and he made sure the tips were level and looked PERFECT even though his wife was calling for him to come home. You wont be dissappointed!!!

Back