• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction 3.5 lift P# FTS7205

95XJ4.0

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone run it and how do you like it? Looks pretty good for the money I think i'd just have to get a drop kit for the tcase.Will I have to worry about the driveshafts with a lift that high?

not a bad lookin ket, how much is it? i am lookin for somthign similar but didnt see any prices on the full traction site.

What's wrong with the price ??? for $80 more than the RE you get shocks and disconnects for the sway bar. I have seen this same kit on other sights for $650..... I have been trying to decided between this kit and the superflex from RE...price is my main concern so I think I would wait until july for it

The price isnt all that big of a deal, but for me the wait is. and IMO on a lift that small you can just remove the sway bars all together if if like. So i guess it all comes down to personal preferance.

BRADFORDXJ said:
What's wrong with the price ??? for $80 more than the RE you get shocks and disconnects for the sway bar. I have seen this same kit on other sights for $650..... I have been trying to decided between this kit and the superflex from RE...price is my main concern so I think I would wait until july for it
the RE discos are JUNK!

Back