• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 Grand Waggy 44's...Value? Interested?

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
I have a neighbor with a mid to late 80's Waggy. I believe it has the 44's front and rear. I can buy the whole vehicle, but not sure how much to offer. Jeep is in excellent running and driving condition....rearended hard enough to ruin the body. Anybody have any idea how much its worth, all drivetrain is very well cared for and in perfect shape. Has a 360 V8 and automatic. Drivers drop front axle.

Also...I really don't need it for myself, is anybody interested in this stuff, or the whole vehicle?

JohnX said:
I have a neighbor with a mid to late 80's Waggy. I believe it has the 44's front and rear. I can buy the whole vehicle, but not sure how much to offer. Jeep is in excellent running and driving condition....rearended hard enough to ruin the body. Anybody have any idea how much its worth, all drivetrain is very well cared for and in perfect shape. Has a 360 V8 and automatic. Drivers drop front axle.

Also...I really don't need it for myself, is anybody interested in this stuff, or the whole vehicle?

Front axle should be a vacuum disco LP44 so it is worth nothing and the rear axle may be usable for an XJ but it is 6 x 5.5 but since it was rear ended it may not be so good. :dunno:

Back