• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elbe Hills work party May 13

PAPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
mud4fun said:
I really need as much help as possible, I have been working so much i have not had a chance to organize a work party and we need to fix the sun shine trail It is really tore up and if we don't fix it before memorial day then we will probaly not be able to fix it. I know that this is short notice but I know that there alot of great people out there that can make things happen. TOOLS needed are winches, snatch blocks and chains to drag logs, chain saws, pry bars and shovels, pics, trailers to haul rock, I spoke to Nancy and she is getting rock delivered and I have reserved a Bob Cat from Hertz He gave me a really good deal, I will be having a Raffle with some really good prizes after the work party along with a Bar b que / pot luck. I have not got many things done yet this year I really need your Help to get this done we need to show Nancy that we are both willing and capable to make things happen. If you have any questions or think that you might be able to help out please give me a call. The best way to getr ahold of me is to call my cell. I am working alot 253 444 7837
Also my email address has changed it is [email protected]
Sincerly Steve Russell

mud4fun said:
Bobby long has Donated a set of 15" Bead locks to be Raffled off after the work party on 13 May at Elbe Hills. Very nice of him. Come on out, lets get this trail fixed and lets see who is going to be a proud owner of a new set of BOBBY LONG BEAD LOCKS.

If you ever get the chance give Bobby Long a thankyou he was one of the many people that helped build Elbe Hills, He has made many contributions and in the past 4 years he has Donated over $ 1500.00 in raffle prizes and made other contributions as well.
THANK YOU BOBBY LONG
Sincerly Steve russell
for work party info go to pnw4wda.org or call 253 537 3755
We will be meeting in the camp ground at 8 AM

mud4fun said:
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE, BOB FROM BILLY BOBS OFFROAD IS DONATING SOME THINGS TO BE RAFFLED OF AS WELL.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

This is a great opportunity guys to give something back. I know PNWJeep will be there working on an abandoned/stripped XJ extraction out on the Busywilde.

Back