• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any carpet slingers and looking for misc stuff

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Howdy all, long time no time.

Still working like a super caffinated mad man and moving my business to OC (Imperial and La Palma for you No Co folks). Signed the lease yesterday and swiftly drove up to the facility and ripped out a wall.

Now I have to recarpet the offices with some glue down industrial stuff... any one have any connections willing to do a 400 sq ft office? I'm hoping to have this done by late next week... Anyone? Bueller?

Also, looking for lockers. No, not the Jeep type, I have those, looking for lockers from a school for the employees to keep their personal possessions in. Anyone have a line on old used cheap lockers?

What about metal industrial tables?

How about a locksmith in North OC?

Anyone want to buy a commercial Maxon liftgate? 1500 lb capacity, just attach it to your truck and off ya go!

It is amazing the crap I'm finding in the nether reaches of my warehouse...

Oh yeah, also looking for a gas grill and full sized fridge.

Need to have these two items before the next meet and greet otherwise your beers will be warm and your burgers cold... Yep, there is a rumor that the next OC meet and greet is at the new warehouse.

Remi, I've signed the lease... you do the rest.

Congratulations! :yelclap:
Wish you lots of success and a cute, rich girlfriend with no issues or strings attached (if there is such a thing!!!) :D

Installing carpet is BAD! Bad bad bad BAD!!!

BAD!

I might be able to pull off a set of lockers for you. The school remodled the old gym a couple of years ago and I think the old lockers are still sitting in the auto shop area. I'll check with them on Monday.
BTW Installing carpet is GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD!!
(okay, I'm a little biased! Tile, laminate, vinyl et. al. also work by me!)
Rick R:sunshine:
C-15

Jump This said:
I might be able to pull off a set of lockers for you. The school remodled the old gym a couple of years ago and I think the old lockers are still sitting in the auto shop area. I'll check with them on Monday.
BTW Installing carpet is GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD!!
(okay, I'm a little biased! Tile, laminate, vinyl et. al. also work by me!)
Rick R:sunshine:
C-15

SWEET! Lemme know!

Back