• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubber brake line for HP 44 install

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Finally getting the front 44 in and was wondering if my TJ front brake hoses will work with the Ford 44 calipers.
If not, any recomendations.
The standard F150 lines are bonded to the hard line all the way to prop valve so that's out.
Don't want stainless so looking for OEM choices.

The Ford Banjo bolt is the same size as the stock Jeep bolt. The only issue may how the stock Ford line keyed into the caliper.

Greg

Brad -

I run Mid 90's GM 3/4ton IFS front brake lines - bolts to the XJ hard line, and bolted right up to my Ford 44 calipers...

they are left and right - you need one of each -
RAY 4538620
RAY 4538621

and they are about 5-6" longer than stock XJ lines..

they are right, my SSbraided lines on a YJ bolted and worked to the ford calipers

My stock Jeep lines (that I was already running) where just a little too small for the banjo bolt on the Chevy calipers I run. I just drilled out the hole in the line slightly to make them fit.

I ran the same lines on my Ford calipers, Chevy calipers, and the D30 calipers. I can't remember the app for the Chevy's though. Certain years had the smaller banjo bolt.

Back