• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big bear event /adopt a trail question

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Ok for fridays adopt a trail event what tools are needed?

I can bring:
Axe
shovels (3)
various hand saws
Chain saw
4x8 trailer
sawsall (18volt cordless)

im prolly forgetting a few things

what was used last year?

P.S. Im wont be campin that weekend even if I can get the XJ finished, on friday I will have my truck and can make a dump run if necessary

I'd bring enough for youself; shovel, slopers, maybe a saw. 2N04 is real low maintenance.

If you have your truck on Friday (if you're driving that) then we can use the bed to toss trash bags in, yes (provided MJ's dont' show up)? We'll be able to dispose of any refuse at hte Ranger station.

Leave your chainsaw at home. I'm sure you're well versed in chainsaw etiquette, but the Rangers need some type of certificate from you saying you're qualified to use such a tool, and will probably get cranky if they see it. Oh yeah, there's also the fact that there won't be enough overgrowth to even need a chain saw. Maybe a push broom to sweep the pebbles off of the dirt highway we call a trail would be more appropriate...:flipoff:

-Dan

Back