• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff that goes through your mind...

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
... when your front tire pops four feet in the air.

100_1784.jpg

One of the KJ guys comes running down and asks Rollins if we need a strap. Rollins says: "No."

I'm thinking... No, we don't a strap. WE NEED A FRIGGIN' WINCH!!!! AND WE NEED IT NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later on that day, did the same trick on Tip-Over Challenge.

100_1831.jpg

That time, I started wondering if anybody brought a skycrane.

Oy!

Shaking in Moab.
:geek:

Kejtar said:
That looks like 4 inches

This photo was taken a second before my rear tire slipped off.

P4220088.jpg

How did you get air on tip over challenge?
Spotting. Didn't wait for Rollins. Let someone else do it.

Yeah. In the beginning it is rather unsettling when you have only three wheels on the ground and the 4th is skyward.

The worst part is that after a while, I got used to that feeling so when it happens I am not so concerned and that is probably not a good thing :shocked:

Andy Steiner said:

100_1784.jpg

Are you locked at all and did you end up winching out of Hell's Gate? I'm open on 31's and punked out of that obsticle at the last fall fling.

footdale said:
Are you locked at all and did you end up winching out of Hell's Gate?

Nope and nope. Truetrac in the back and drove out of it.

All of the photos in the album are here.

Very windy in Moab the past two days.

Andy Steiner said:
Spotting. Didn't wait for Rollins. Let someone else do it.

PMS?

I am glad you kept her down Andy. Isn't that the place where that lady rolled her new TJ a year or so ago? The video made it all over the Internet. Then they rebuilt it at Poison Spyder or something like that.

So, basically all I need to do is roll my XJ over, and they'll give me all the attention I need? :confused1

Andy Steiner said:

100_1784.jpg

Shaking in Moab.

You call that a wheel stand, I sucked up my seat cover on this wheel stand :shocked:

572943555303_0_ALB.jpg

Photo courtesy of Sequoia (0ct '05)

Brendan_91XJ said:
You call that a wheel stand, I sucked up my seat cover on this wheel stand :shocked:

572943555303_0_ALB.jpg

Photo courtesy of Sequoia (0ct '05)

Brendan,

No pick :(

Andy Steiner said:

100_1784.jpg

One of the KJ guys comes running down and asks Rollins if we need a strap. Rollins says: "No."

I'm thinking... No, we don't a strap. WE NEED A FRIGGIN' WINCH!!!! AND WE NEED IT NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 feet, right. Here's some "air" on Hell's Gate.

orig.jpg

Back